From:
Nemkutya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:59:19 -0500
I saw the Christmas ferret tree, and I just finished ordering a bunch of
food for Randy the Ferret who lives at Kista Ferret Shelter (and all the
ferrets there of course)

I wanted to mention that while I placed a regular order for food, I also
signed up for pet food directs http://www.petfooddirect.com meals plus
program.  That means that I chose to have 2 bags of 8 in 1 Ultimate Ferret
Food shipped to Kista every month starting in January.  The total cost
with shipping is going to be $32.93 which is only a little more than a
dollar a day.

Pet Food direct also has coupons all the time which you can find on
bargains4pets.com usually for $10.00 off a $25.00 order which brings my
total down to $22.93 a month.  I asked and if you let them know before
your order ships out they will let you apply the coupon to your order.

I try to help the ferrets but sometimes you get sidetracked and realize
it's been a couple of months since you donated something.  This way I don't
forget and Kim and the ferrets always know that they have some food coming.
It's a painless way to help your shelter every month.  I have them take the
money out directly so I never even miss it.

I think the ferret tree is a great idea and was glad to help one of the
fuzzies on it,

Lisa