Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:08:32 -0500
Hi to all

Potto here and yes I got out of my cage just to let you know that Dad and
the rest of the committee are working on our next show that should be at
the end of June but I guess they'll let you know soon.  Dad was talking
to the others and said he would get on this thing and ask if anyone would
like to advertize in our show book for June and if so you can send an
Email to him at [log in to unmask] and he will send you the necessary
papers to fill out with prices and all the info you need.

Oh no here's snickers ...
Hi all Snickers here just wanted to let you know that I heard dad talking
to the other committee members about geting on this thing and asking if
there is anyone out there that would like to join our club or our show
committee and if so you can send an Email to dad or Shirley at
[log in to unmask] they will get back to you asap.

Oh boy here comes Snoops ...
Hi to all this is little Snoops and I just wanted to say Thank you to all
who donated to our January show and anyone that wishes to donate to the
Chinese auction or the show itself for June please contact either Dad or
shirley at the above Emails.

Well we have to get back to the cage because we hear dad stiring and want
to surprise him so if you want to partiapate in any way just send an
Email and we'll take care of you.  For info to the show or enter you
ferrets just Email and your wish is our command.  By the way Dad wrote
a booklet to help the new people in ferreting understand the do's and
don't's from first ferret to ferret math and if you would like a copy
please send a donation of at least $2.00 to Ed Crist Sr.  100 Chestnut
St. B49, Hamburg, Pa. 19526-1613.  I heard dad say the donation will
go in part to WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue and the printing of more booklets.

Happy Flat Ferreting

Potto, Snickers, Snoops and Anthony ... Oh yess and Dad Crist