From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 22:19:26 -0600
Hi everyone!  It's finally winter up here in Minnesnowta.  Brrrrr!  Today I
was in PetCo to buy stocking stuffers for the girls and noticed a magazine
on the rack by the name of "Fuzzy Creatures Quarterly".  It was featuring
ferrets.  I looked thru it and noticed a photo of prairie dogs.  Under the
photo was written "prairie dogs are distantly related to ferrets".  I do
believe that prairie dogs are actually rodents and are the main food souce
for ferrets (black footed).  I think they have their facts a bit out of
whack.  Am I right?

I went to the Megamall (Mall of America) yesterday to X-mas shop and found
a store that had ferret things for people.  I bought a "ferret crossing"
sign and a pair of beautiful gold ferret earrings.  I've never seen those
before.  I bought two plush toy otters that look an awful lot like ferrets,
for my girlfriends twin daughters that LOVE playing with Lucy & Greta.  ( I
also got them each a ferret coloring book).

By the way, my two fuzzies have no interest in my Christmas tree.  I put
Greta up in the branches and she looked at me like "what do you think I am
a squirrel or something?" They did like the tree skirt, tho.

Have a wonderful, happy X-mas!
May Santa bring you all everything warm and fuzzy!

Barb and the ever-lovin' fuzzies;
Lucy  (those ferrets you brought home look awfully stuffy!  Maybe they
       are really prairie dogs!)
Greta  (Mom, don't you know ferrets don't climb trees?)