Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:40:37 -0500
4 of my ferrets are from the UK, one recently had adrenal surgery.  2 of
the others have hair loss on their tails (but they usually do this time
of year).  I have done some reading and my 1 adrenal ferrets didn't look
anything like the Adrenal pictures or examples that were in my book -
slight hair loss on his tail and thinning hair on his body (like an old
man!).  He did have Adrenal though.  My worry is for the other 3 in the
business.  What I want to know is does anyone with British ferrets have
an idea of the symptoms of Adrenal in these ferrets as it differs from
American ferrets.  3 ages are unknown (I have had them 4 years and they
were neutered as adults) one was born in July 2000 and neutered at 6
months.  Any information would be most helpful.

Ailigh
Cat, Jerry, Leo and Gentoo