From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:10:50 -0500
Got some more email in my box today.  More ferrets needing good homes
right away.  I hope someone reads this email and responds to these people.
The letter is as follows.

I have two very loving ferrets which I am unable to keep due to the fact
that I am moving out of state and will be unable to care for them.  I
currently reside in Long Island, NY, and am moving to Florida in January.
I am looking to find a ferret rescue in my area who could assure me that
they will not be resold or possibly split up.  One is 3 and the other is
4, they have been together for the last 3 years and I would like to keep
them together.  Can you suggest anything that I can do, or anyone that I
could call.

Thank you for your anticipated help.
Nicole

[FD]