From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:58:23 EDT
Special thanks to the response from the Las Vegas Ferret lovers!  Oswald &
Louis have been adopted and just yesterday Vinnie was adopted too.  YEAH!
Thank you for responding.  Please don't stop.  If you live in Las Vegas or
Henderson (or nearby of course) and can take in one more fuzzy, call CJ at
the 24 carat ferret shelter and adopt today!  She has many great ferrets
to choose from.  I know cause I fell in love with Vinnie right away.  What
a charmer!  I always thought baby fuzzies were the best.  I was wrong.
What a feeling to give these guys (or girls) a new home and second chance
on life.  It was not their fault, their owners would not keep them.
Right?  It was all worth it to help find a new home for Vinnie.  His new
mommy walked in and he went right to her, kissed her and crawled (alone &
willingly) into her carrier and went to sleep.  It's a miracle to adopt.
Please consider!

Lori and the seven from heaven!