From:
"The Ferret Store From NEEPS Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:16:47 -0500
Hello,

We have created a new program at The Ferret Store which we hope can help
ease the overpopulation at some of the ferret shelters, and find homes for
homeless ferrets.

I need to ask that any ferret shelter that gets the FML, and would like a
listing on our adoption page, please send a personal e-mail to
with the following information:

Shelter Name:
Contact Person:
Mailing Address:
(We will not post your address by default, we will only list your city,
state, and zip)
Contact Phone Number:
E-Mail Address:
Web Site: If applicable...
Any additional information about your shelter that you feel should be
listed...

What we will do is collect information from people that would like to
potentially adopt a ferret, and pass this along to the shelter.  It would
then be up to the shelter to contact the person or family that is looking
to adopt - and perform their normal screening process.

The first revision of our program is now online at:
http://www.theferretstore.com/findahome/

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Thank you for your support, as always, and a Happy New Year to all!

Joe Palko
The Ferret Store

 The Ferret Store/NEEPS,Inc.
 Phone: (888)833-7738