From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 21:07:54 -0400
First Edition is complete!!!

Since April 12th (less than 3 weeks) I have received permission from over
75 authors.  Those poems, songs and stories are now available to download
from the web in a 58 page book layout (pdf format).  Go to
http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

On Friday I also dropped off 90 copies of the book at the post office to be
delivered to the shelters listed in the March 23rd FML Shelter Update List.
Some of you are listed there, so you should expect to receive a copy in the
mail in a couple of days (international may be longer).  Of course you can
still just get it from the web site first ;-)

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the First Edition of the
Ferret Poem Book.  You have all made this a great book.  Hopefully I will
be getting more great stuff for the next edition (August).

If anyone is interested in hosting a copy of the document on your own web
page, let me know and I'll tell you further about what would be involved.

Happy ferrets to you all,

Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA