From:
Kimberly Kaye Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:51:01 EST
Are there any of these resources in Michigan?  I have been wanting to
adopt and house/shelter ferrets in need.  However, there has never been
anything in Michigan.  Also, I have posted some cards at local pet stores
for anyone who doesn't want their ferrets or knows a person who doesn't
want their ferrets.  I am trying to do what I can.  I have seen a few
postings for ferrets in need, but they are so far away.  Anybody know
anything?

Kimberly and her babes, Lyzzard & Skunk