From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:30:40 -0700
Has anyone else read the effect of the price of a gallon of gas
crippling "Meals On Wheels"? Folks, animal rescue and the cost of
operating an animal shelter has taken a quantum leap, and it's only
getting worse.

I've come to realize that the AFA and the SOS list of shelters is
incomplete, for every state! In speaking with a Southern Maryland kill
facility, I was told about a shelter down that way, which is about a
3 hr drive. I don't know you, but I sure do appreciate your effort.
We need to get acquainted. Let's work together!

To facilitate transport, minimize the expense, and get ferrets out of
harm's way, I've created a Maryland specific forum: