From:
"D. Jason Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:52:55 +0000
Wow you guys!  I am overwhelmed.  I am sitting here stunned at how many of
you have responded to my new web site!  A HUGE thank you to everyone who has
visited and said such wonderful stuff in my guestbook and privately.  (A
special thank you to BIG for keeping the FML together so the word could get
out, I am your humble servant :)

I only have had one small glich so far, I set up my mailforms wrong so if
you filled one out yesterday afternoon or early evening I didn't get it!  I
tried to let everyone whose ferrets I got know via e-mail, so if you didn't
get a note from me personally, I humbly ank you to try it again.  It is all
working correctly now.

Once again thank you all!

Rachel
http://home.fuse.net/ferretfinder