From:
Grinham Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:06:43 -0400
Well we are having a heck of a time training our fuzzies to use the
box :(  Sometimes they will, sometimes they wont.  They spend a lot
of time in their cage as our home is not ferret safe for them to roam
around in and it is too hot for them to be free in their room, but even
when they were they seem to prefer to use the floor over the box.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/cgrinham/ferret_cage.JPG
actually it's more of a condo then a cage.

There is 2 levels right now, the bottom has a litter box as does the top,
sometimes they use them and sometimes they don't.  We are now going to
try and fill each bottom corner with a litter box but they seem to just
kick the litter out of the boxes anyway and still not use them

I am told some fuzzies just cant be taught and if you have one that wont
use it the others will get bad habits too, I can't separate them as they
loves each other too much....
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cgrinham/who_is_who.jpg

any hints, help or guides would be great !

http://www3.sympatico.ca/cgrinham/ferret.htm