Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:29:48 -0800
Public pressure is all the authorities understand-- we must put on the
pressure-- the following are contact emails and media links --- please
write to them in your own words using as many facts (include links to
court documents -- available online and in the fml archives) as
possible, opinions, petfinder ads, anything.. Remember hundreds were
rescued the last time-- and LIVES are at stake.

Try to maintain credibility and calm-- but let's get our point across--
She's back at it and we want her shut down.. I have included media for
the area-- perhaps bad publicity for the Layton City Officials will
'cause a little action.

Layton City Mayor

Layton City Council

Media

www.clippertoday.com
www.standard.net
www.sltrib.com
www.desnews.com
www.hjnews.townnews.com
www.harktheherald.com
www.thespectrum.com
www.utahbusiness.com
www.luminpublishing.com
www.wasatchdigitaliq.com
www.kall700.com
www.kiqn.com
www.knrs.com
www.ksl.com
www.k-talk.com
www.kuer.org
www.utahpublicradio.org
www.kutv2.com
www.4utah.com
www.ksl.com
www.kued.org
www.fox13.com
www.kjzz.com

Davis Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 457
500 N. Market Place Dr.
Suite 202
Centerville, UT 84014
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

IRS tax fraud reporting
http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

Davis County Commission
Alan Hansen, Commission Chair
Louenda H. Downs, Commission Vice-Chair
P. Bret Millburn, Commissioner
Mailing Address
Davis County Commission
P.O. Box 618
Farmington, Utah 84025
Email Address

Davis County Animal Services

Administrative Officers

Captain, Ted Ellison, [log in to unmask]
Field Supervisor, Bryan Smith, [log in to unmask]
Office Manager, Cathy Nash, [log in to unmask]
Contact Information
Davis County Animal Services
1422 E. 600 North
Fruit Heights, Utah 84037
(801) 444–2200 (Main)
(801) 444–2212 (Fax)

~A dog or cat may steal your heart but a ferret will steal your soul~