Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 08:59:33 -0600
To Dr. Williams,

All this buzz about flea collars.  I wanted to ask you about the PetGaurd
Herbal flea collar that I posted about last issue.  This collar contains no
pesticides.  It is impregnated with natural insect repellent oils that
smell nice and have caused no irritation or redness on Klinger's neck.
Klinger even seems to mind his collar less than the harness I use to take
him on walks.

I've found this collar to be a safe way to supplement the twice yearly
foggers that seem unavoidable.  Do you have any input?

Thanks in advance,
Morgan and Klinger (sable ~2yrs, wants to get out of the army and his bedroom)