From:
"J. Asper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:41:45 -0800
Hi all,

I wrote before a while ago and am finally getting to write again!  I have a
few things to tell today...

First of all isnt clumping litter very bad for the little ones?  I went to
a pet store and they were insisting this was the best to use.  I thought it
caused respriratory infections....

One more thing if anyone is interested....
you can write to to the black footed ferret society at
140 W. 29th ST
Suite 191
Pueblo CO   81008-1016

Did anyone else see the national geographic special on endangered species?
They started with the ferret and it was so amazing!  Great national coverage
on the fuzzies.  Anyways, the society offers memberships and information on
helping to save these wonderful creatures.

Ok, last thing, if anyone ever needs foster homes in seattle i can help.
WE have plenty of space and lots of loving fuzzies!

Thats all for now!
Jessi and the ferts