From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:04:51 -0800
What constitutes to much..I bought a vitamin supplement that you add to the
water, though I halved the dose, Chandler also gets ferretvite (1/4 teasp.
daily) and a couple of licks a day of petromalt (no nutritional value save
the vit.b1) and I feed him Iams kitten food and various treats, banana,
raisins, a drop of honey and he also eats the cats food..but no more thank
goodness, I switched them to a seafood diet and now I dont have cat food
all over the kitchen floor (yet) So is this too much for the little guy?
should I eliminate the vitamins added to the water?

June and chandler (getting ready to meet his new girlfriend this weekend!!!)