From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:53:22 -0600
TO:  Agent Sabine and  Agent Eloise

FROM:  Agent Noodles and Agent Shadow

SUBJECT:  Oreo

I thought you should know that you are not the only ones who have to endure
smacks on the head from a cat named after a cookie.  Of the three felines we
have to contend with, Oreo is the nastiest.  We have endured many head
thumps from him when we are only trying to be friendly and sit by him (and
maybe just a little bit of intense staring!) .  And we have heard that he
was nothing but an abandoned homeless creature when taken in by our humans.
(Not selectively picked out and paid for such as us!) So why does he act as
though he was born in a palace and descended from royalty?  And he's
sneaky - when he thinks the humans aren't watching, he reduces himself to
chasing and rough and tumble play with us.  As soon a human approaches, Oreo
acts like he was just stretching, growls and pretends we don't exist -
unless we are close enough to tap on the head.  So be glad your Oreo is
broad of girth and doesn't move too often.  We have one like that by the
name of Budha - but that's another story!  Hang in there!!