From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:08:29 -0400
Eleanor, don`t you dare to apologize for your post, as I feel that the
large majority on the fml felt the same way as you & I do about those
three disgusting `items` for sale on ebay!  A pelt, stuffed dog or cat,
or any pet, emphasis on `pet`, is the choice of the hopefully grieving
pet-owner!  Myself, no.  BUT to have these type of items for sale `for
profit`, even if it is the `american way`, is simply showing the
in-humanity in man.  These taxidermists, maybe not all, probably have
never `loved` any pet they might have owned.  Ebay, which I use quite
often, has received a letter from me, stating that I for one am
re-considering my dealings with them , DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF THOSE 3
ITEMS!!  And that it was being discussed on a forum of ferret owners,
ebay people!!  I think WE should all give Eleanor a big "WELL DONE"!!!!--
posted here on the fml, as she did from `news` to `apology`!!  I believe
she gave the other 2 item #`s, but take a look!!  If you own ferrets,
those pictures should stir your emotions enough to write to SOMEBODY,
even if it`s Aunt Clara in Palm Beach!!!

THUMBS UP TO ELEANOR!!!!
John R. jdr.
ebay item#`s----7102598287, & # 8132353824.  nice......hmmmmm, Aunt Clara
is getting up there in age too, isn`t she???  hmmmm.............