From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:19:55 -0700
I'm forwarding this post from another board I'm on. I haven't had a
chance to check the validity as I wanted to get this on the FML ASAP.
Besides a ferret lover, I'm a dog person!

To all you animal lovers.....my daughter volunteers for the NY St.
Bernard Rescue and the rescue is having funding problems. One of them
may have to be put down because they can't feed it. If anyone can help
the address is:

NY St. Bernard Rescue
64 Snowberry Lane
Ballston Spa, NY 12010

If you want to check the validity you can go to petfinder.com and
search for the listing.

Thanks for anything you can do!

Tanya

[Moderator's note: We certainly bend the rules some for subscribers'
own non-ferret pets needing help, though forwarding non-ferret info
from other lists to the FML is not something I'd like to encourage.
There are well over 100,000 dogs listed just on petfinder.com! (Bless
their hearts, but regardless, that's a lot of animals!)

Well, all that being said, I think this is the listing for the above
animal: ;-(
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8794014  BIG]