From:
Chun Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:30:56 -0700
Hi I got a male ferret for my one year old female and they don't get along
pretty well....I am trying to introduce them slowly...the problem is the
baby, I found diaherea-like in the litter sometimes, I am not sure what
is wrong with him...he is active and alert everytime he is out and he
drinks and eats regularly...I soaked the food in water everytime I feed
him, is that the reason that the wastes looked watery and diaherea-like???
The color of it is light brownish and its kindda watery...not sure what is
going on and hope you can help me....thank you for the help and thank to
the one that give the suggestions on how to indroduce them.