From:
Duane Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 10:56:01 -0700
Sparky, our little boy here at Littlepaws left for the bridge this
morning. He was a small cinnimon sweetheart that gave us bouth kisses.
I'm sure he was met at the bridge by Pippin who left us back in
Febuary. Its been said that when one of these fuzzies leave us they
take a piece of our hearts with them and that is why it hurts so much.

Duane & Linda Littlepaws Ferret Rescue & Shelter