Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:45:26 -0500
A veterinary health researcher is looking into bladder stones.

If you have been having such ferrets recently, could you, please, give
the names of food(s) and treats given in the general timeframe when the
stones developed, the type of stone if that is known, and if this is an
increase a decrease or a similar rate compared to your previous
experience.

On the other hand, if you have made a dietary change and the stone
types decreased could you, please, also give that sort of information?

You can send the information to me and I will pass it on to the
researcher. Use either [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/