From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:52:46 EDT
It seems like I've posted more to this list in the past week then I have
since I've been on it. :)

Well, Petco had a clearance on some ferret items, so I stocked up.  I then
realized my mother hit the same sale and bought the same stuff for me also.
So...I have a lot of extra things.  What is the best way (freezer, fridge,
cabinents, etc) to store Ferretone, Nutrical, and food?  My apartment does
stay warm, and I usually store any extra food in the fridge, but I heard
that the freezer would be best.  Just want to make sure before I put it
anywhere.

Any shows coming up in the lower NY (anything south of Albany)/northern
NJ/CT areas?  I haven't been to one in a long time, and really want to go
to one soon :)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give....

Jaymi
Leroy (No time to talk.  There's Cheweasels to chew.)
Petra (I have no patience for you mere mortals.)
Samson (That's not my belly button sticking out!)
Heidegger (Samson, I would really appreciate it if you just put that thing
           away.)
Calvin (Gotta move the litter pan, gotta move the litter pan.)
Joe Joe Binks (Who you callin' Jabba?  That's fur, not fat you human!)
RIP Bubba, Bear, Kirby, Oppie