From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:28:38 -0500
Hello all!  We are recent subscribers to the FML and recent adoptees of a
beautiful 9 wk old MF male sable... he hasn't told us his name yet, so we
call him woozle-boy for the time being.  Also in our household are our 60 lb
baby- a black lab mix named Katrina (she told us her name right away) who is
5 years old and still very active, and some fish.  The dog isn't sure if the
fuzzie is a puppie or a toy... she wavers between licking him and chasing
him!  Our little fert has a cold- he got a shot yesterday... figures, we get
6" of snow, and I have to keep him in!

Well, that's our bio... we hope to be around a long time and get to know you
all better!

Nycole ("Ouch!  Those are my toes!)
Dave
The Woozle ("I'm not telling!")