Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:28:55 -0400
This is reponse to the anonymous poster who has a 7 year old male ferret
that has lost some control.  I had a 7.5 male ferret who couldn't always
make it to the litter box.  The biggest concern with older males is that
they are not straining to urinate.  Keep an eye on that, and at the
first sign of not being able to urinate or any straining, call your vet
immediately.  Also, it is a good idea to get regular bloodwork done on
these old timers to determine that everything is functioning o.k.

Best wishes

Moxie

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,