From:
Rick Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:15:19 -0400
Hi all,
Just a note to let everyone know that the name change from KISTA North to
Ferret Hollow is now official.  As with most everyone else, we are loaded
to the gills with homeless little ones.  We reached our limit, both space
and legal, on Friday last with 50 and our waiting list is still growing!!

Also, anyone that might want to come visit, we are going to be
participating in the New Jersey Pets 25th Anniversary Adoptathon on the
18th.  We will be at the East Hanover, NJ store from 10 AM to 3 PM.  The
address is 150 RT. 10 West if you would like to come join in the fun.

In addition, as area coordinators for Ferret Friends Disaster Response
International, we are asking everyone in the area to be aware of the
progress of Hurricane Floyd.  Hopefully we won't have too much problem this
far north, but the chances of extensive flooding are very real.  If Floyd
creates a problem in this area we will need all the help we can get to see
that all are safe, sound and cared for.  Thanks to all.  Denise

Rick & Denise
Ferret Hollow Shelter & Rescue, Inc.
129 W. Westside Ave.
Red Bank, NJ  07701-1463
NJFG&W # PS 99221 Monmouth
http://members.home.net/rjcc/

Remember, ALL life is precious, cherish it!!
Support your local shelter!