Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:10:49 -0700
Dear All,

I'm sorry if I'm covering info already posted.  I'm still catching up on
FML's and the RSPCA (unsurprisingly) didn't want to give this out.  However
(deep breath in!), if you would like to complain to the RSPCA about Boe's
murder, please address your snail mail to Mr D. Rudd, Regional Manager,
RSPCA, The Causeway, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1HG and email to
[log in to unmask]  Please mark your emails FAO Mr D. Rudd.  (They really
didn't want to give out the email address!)  My condolences go to Jon and
Sharon and many thanks to Sheila for posting their letter.  You can find
that at http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/boe.htm

Apologies to anyone if I've stepped on their toes.

Luv Susan, Tally, Bailey and Fane