From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:39:52 -0700
Deva writes:
>OK, Sit down and I can tell you what is REALLY going on with the thong.
>It belongs to three ferrets named Big, Sukie and Wolfy (I mean ferrets,
>too) I think they are owned by Robin (?).  It is what they use to play
>tug-o-war with.
>
>To prove this, we have a picture of these three ferrets? playing with
>it. ...

Deva,
I have a Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and a Wally.  But not a
Wolfy, Sukie, or a Big.  Really honest ::crossing my heart:::.
Big would be alright, But to have Sukie and Wolfy in the same cage
would be downright scary, kind of like Pinky and the Brain.

In regards to that pink thong?  Look closer to Wolfy, while your there
ask her why the men in her house beat their chesta like monkeys and play
bongos.  It's very disturbing.  No wonder Renee passes out when she gets
there.

Robin