From:
TONY PEREZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:21:34 -0500
Well I have a DEW angora ferret.  She's now around 3 1/2 years old.  I got
her from a breeder whose email address was [log in to unmask]  I don't know if
he still has that email address or if he's still a breeder.  But at the
time I got my angora he was a member of Legion Of Superferrets (LOS).  She
was a little temperamental at first but she's since calmed down; however,
it took a while.  All together I have three ferrets but she liked to stay
by herself much of the time.  Nowhere near as affectionate as my other two.
She only just recently started to give me kisses.  The other two have been
doing it for around 2 years.  That is my history in dealing with angora
ferrets.  Maybe someone has had a different experience.  By the way, since
she was from a breeder she was altered at 7 months of age.

Tony and his entourage (Selena, Zeus, and Athena)