From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 02:36:03 -0400
Dearest anonymous,.....did you use "anon" or your name all those times
you only rec`d about 2 replies to your posts?  And if you have "not
really learned much of anything", then you are not 'absorbing' any of the
huge amounts of information offered here on the fml!........

Granted, it gets ethnic, food-fights, & name calling once in a while,
but I really can`t believe you have learned 'very little' here about
fuzzies!!....

and "Clique"??....I think you mean kind people who open their minds &
their hearts to perfect strangers!..I would hope you could open your
eyes, along with your heart & mind as the others.

Oh, & by the way, it wouldn`t hurt to sign your name......don`t be part
of the silent majority of 'lurkers' all the time!!(LOL)....

peace....
John Rich & the =
n.j. gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: For what it's worth, this anonymous poster does not
usually post anonymously.  BIG]