From:
ERIC BLUST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 08:03:26 PST
I have a female named reba, who has been having some troubles going to the
bathroom and vomitting.  She attempts to bring something up but usually
nothing comes up.  She cries while doing so.  While attempting to go to the
bathroom she also cries or "grunts".  She has been pushing out some blood
with very little stool.

We took her to the vet and we are giving her medication via suringe.  She
does not like this at all!

Does anyone know of what this might be?  We got some papers on some disease
called Proliferative bowel disease.  This explains there could be ulcers
present, and has been known to kill off your pets.

Any information, comments, reccomendations...let me know!
Thanks!!!  - Eric -