From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:59:12 EDT
Dooka-dooka-dook!!  heh-heh-dooka-dook . . .
mmmm, I mean Hello out there in FML land !!

Just wanted to take a few minutes to catch up.  I read a post yesterday
about someone having trouble integrating a sweet little thing (Phoebe?)
into the group.  Well, I can relate.

All the kids seem to be dooking along pretty well except for the latest,
Missy.  She is kinda shy and a little afraid at times.  I get the
impression she was a <SPOILED> only fur-child.  She is very affectionate
and plays well with me or the fer-kat.  She loves to snuggle and run around
with the other latest ferts (Selene, Nikki, Mocha, Patch) but when the
senior kids come out to play, she cries, runs, and hides in the corner
behind the door.  When they find her she comes running over and jumps in
my lap.  Hmmm - this may take some time.

All the kids seem to be fairing pretty well.  Simon (6yrs) is developing
cataracts.  It is obvious that he is having trouble seeing.  He is quite
easily startled by the other kids and sometimes lashes out at them.  He
still likes to dook around with the others, but sometimes trips over the
tubing and such.

I think it was Todd that recommended a way to keep the fur-brats from
disrupting while cleaning the cage.  Put them inside right after you clean
it ?  Yeah, right - around this house I have NOOOOOO PROBLEM with the kids
going into the cage after cleaning.  The just LOOOOOOVE to go in and
destroy everything I have done.  No, it hasn't kept them away.  It just
adds to the anticipation.

Last, but not least, is our version of The Breakfast Club.  How many
remember that movie ?  Well, our very own Breakfast Club has formed here.
JAVA, HERSHEY, MOCHA, and CINNABON have all seemed to have banded together
as a sub-group.  Now all I need is a fert named Wheaties !!  What a way to
start a morning !!

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~
~Patch~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~ and  Mist the Kat
Our Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial pages
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html