From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:22:59 -0800
I love the soft fluffy coats but wonder, is that always a sign that
the food is correct in their diet? I received a ferret back from an
adoption who was fed a locally made ferret food that I consider about
the same as Kaytee. He was thin when he came back, been gone 3 months,
but fur was soft and plush. Could it have just been the high oil
content in the food he had access to? It is so greasy that the inside
of the bag looks like someone coated it in cooking oil then added
kibble. I think it is supposed to be fish oil.

Just wondering about the soft coat cause.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website:  https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!  Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.