From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 03:11:46 -0500
Hello all,
Thanks to all who wrote with advice on socializing my 2 babies.  Just since
I wrote on Wednesday, the biting has decreased and their tolerance of me has
increased.  Han will sleep through anything and I can pick him up and
snuggle him when he is asleep, but Leia and I are still working on that.  I
guess patience is the key.  I think we are off to a good start.

Also, I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by my comment about the
Canadian ferrets.  I DID say that MY VET said they were aggressive and
larger than American ferrets.  I did not come up with that myself!  Leia may
or may not be an exception.... all I know is that she is a hellraiser :) I
am sure she will turn out wonderful, but will just take more time than Han.

Thanks for the input!

Christy
Han "Huh?  I'm sleeping!"
Leia "Watch out kitty I'm gonna chomp your toes!"