From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:27:47 -0500
WOW! It was a wonderful month for us.

Again, I'll say a heartfelt Thank You to those that have looked at our
site and have ordered from us. Not only does your order help support
the ferrets & Fur who run The Love Zoo but you've also helped others.
Donations of 10% of our profits went to each:

Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary
http://www.zoosferretsanctuary.org/

S.O.S.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS1.html

Please check out our site and see the specials that we have available
for toys. Just in time for the Giving Tree and for your personals.

Creative Expressions By Love also has some wonderfully unique
offerings. Again, just in time for the Holidays. Please take a look,
they are listed here: http://creativeexpressionsbylove.net/4.html .
Get your orders in fast so you're ready for the gift giving season.

Lynn & The Love Zoo
Please visit my site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net