From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 21:54:50 -0400
hi all,
Just a reminder that plans are shaping up nicely for our 5th annual Ferret
Fun Day, scheduled for Sunday, June 4th from 10-4 at the North Conway
Community Center in North Conway, NH.  If you have signed up to receive
the New England FML, directions and details will be included in tomorrow's
edition.  If not, and you're interested in attending, you can email me for
more info.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom