From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:21:41 -0500
Hello All:
BIG as you can see, I have been requested to forward this to the FML.
My only personal comment is that the Hertzogs enjoy a very good reputation
among the ferret community and I know that they would not knowlingly do
anything to hurt the health of any ferret.  They are deserving of our
support.  Dale