From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:09:08 +0300
Hello FMLers --

A month or so into his Lupron depot, Jonas became a kisser! Do any
of you think the two things are related? When he is near my face, he
rarely misses a chance to lick me, including giving my nostrils (oooof)
and sometimes my ears a go. He never used to kiss, and the change was
pretty sudden.

On the idea that perhaps he needs more salt (from my skin), I showed
him the donkeys' salt bar. He sniffed and sniffed at it, but had no
interest in licking it.

Of course I'm wondering if the change could be due to the Lupron. Any
of you seen something like this?