Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:22:26 -0700
Thanks Wolfy for the amazing story of your journey ( pts 1 & 2 here &
more to come! :) it was fantastic to meet you in person & your son Chet
is amazing- and the little new additions to your family are adorable!!!
Wish you lived closer- we'd have a blast!!!!!!

We do what we can here at Critter Camp, & it is not easy- intakes are
up & donations down- as with most rescues. But we do it- somehow- and
we are grateful for whatever help we get- it all adds up and is so very
much appreciated!

And Zoo- man I hear ya! You do amazing work with the many many ferrets
in your care- I know- Ive been to your place and it is unbelieveable.
We too have had to kick in far more than we can afford just to keep
going- heck this last week we spent 10% of our entire supply budget
for the week ( for all 200 animals) on our little stroke girl who has
recovered very well but still insisits on eating only gerber chicken
baby food- several times a day yet - argh! why dont they make that
stuff in giant tubs! and yes we've tried all the homemade chicken puree
recipes- nope she wants that smooth baby food- ugh! we are slowly
working on getting ehr back on full food but she is also on pred & we
dont want her blood sugar to spike or drop - so even feedings and full
tummy are important of course! anyway- We only had to choose 10 of our
20 for the Tree, I am sure it would have been hard for you to choose
out of your several dozen! But luckily when we get our generous goody
boxes in the mail there is so very much we share with them all! And I
am sure the Santas dont mind a bit that we share it.

Take care all- and give your fuzzy a snuggle for us.
Beth

www.crittercamp.biz