From:
Seosamh MacCarthaigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:07:56 +0000
hi folks,

thanks to everyone who replied to my appeal for advise about ferret
cages.  I got a huge response, some people sent quite detailed accounts
of their experiences with various models and suppliers, and were kind
enough to take time out to answer my follow up questions.

The result?  I'm in Ireland so shipping is a major cost factor, but I
have just ordered a "Ferret Condo" from Martinscages.  I woud have
gone for the "New England" but the shipping was alot more.  Somehow
Martinscages are able to ship more cheaply thamn some other suppliers.

Thanks again folks

Seosamh