From:
"Brian K. Dore'" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1992 14:01:12 -0400
  The only thing I've ever been able to teach a ferret is to beg.
Tataille loves bananas and when I started to feed them to him, I'd make
him stand on his hind legs to get it.  Now whenever I start to peel one,
he stands up on his hind legs and begs for a bite.   B.G. has no interest
in eating anything other than kitten chow.

It's always fun to show friends all the really neat things you taught your
ferret however.  "TATAILLE!  Find my boat shoes and drag the insoles back
to the closet!"  "B.G.!  Knock over all the garbage cans you can find!"
"Tataille!  Pull all the cushions off of the sofa!"  "B.G.  Go shit behind
the file cabinet."  "Get out of here!  Go hide in the bed or something!"
"Spill My drink, please..."

Brian

Brian K. Dore'                 Internet  :   [log in to unmask]
Systems Analyst                U.S. Mail :   PO Box 42770
Computing Center                      Lafayette, LA 70504
University of Southwestern LA  Telephone : (318) 231-6868