From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:55:42 -0500
Dear Fellow Ferreters

The gang and I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and The
Happiest of New Years.

It has been some time since I was on this FLM and we have had some loses
and gains.  We had lost Rusty a short time ago and hope he crossed the
bridge with shining colors.

On the other hand we got a new home with more room to run.  I bought a
new (to me) car because my transmission blew up.  My son got a new car
(to him) because his engine blew on the way home from work.  I miss
coming to the shows and seeing you all.  I'm getting a new set of braces
for Christmas (leg).  I met a youg lady that is helping me cope with all
that's going on in my life.  What more can I ask for you say.  It's to be
able to have a show and invite you all.

I will say god Bless and enjoy the holiday season.  Hope to see you soon
if I can stay away from the Hospital long enough.

Hugggggs and Kisssses
Ed Crist Sr., Jr., Snoops, Snickers and Crash