From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:45:39 CST
Dear Carrie,

Yes, I have gone camping with the ferrets once-it was pretty darn fun!
But, I never permitted them to be alone in the tent without a harness on.
It would be smart also to bring a ferret carrier(as if you didn't know!)
for those treks that you want your ferret(s) to come along on.  When we
went camping, it was pretty hot, but not over 75 degrees.  This was in
Wisconson-Devil's Lake.  A good place to show em off to!

darrrin and the fert