From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:55:09 -0800
diane...

that was a cute post from Tigger...

tell him it may well be the human version of adrenal...it is called
STRESS... from your whole world being turned upside down...

you bet that means things are going to be forgotten...and that you are
going to focus on the one thing that has total unconditional love for
you...and you for them...your fuzzie kids...they are a constand, steady
stream of love thru all this...

things are totally normal...

tell him not to worry...:)

HUGS!!!!
kat

p.s...if he feels it necessary...have him get your pen and note pad out
of his hidey hole and give it back to you so you can make yourself notes
to remember things for a while...;-)

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret