From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:28:12 -0700
We took Fluff Fluff to the park today for the first time.  Didn't realize
ferret's could walk and walk and walk.  I was watching my son and Fluff was
in front of him.  All of a sudden I realized the big Rottweiler near Fluff.
I yelled Brennan pick up Fluff a dog, hurry.  It's like he was watching
Fluff and not anything else.  Thought I would lose my heart if this dog
ate my ferret.  Guess I yelled too loud and people were kinda laughing.

Hopefully out next walk won't be near dogs that are too close.  Need to
better teach my son where to walk.  Everyone knew what a ferret was.  How
long can ferret's walk?  We did give him water a few times and put some on
him since he tongue was sticking out twice during the walk.

Debbie