From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:41:00 -0600
I am relocating to the Medford Oregon area in the next couple months.  Can
someone direct me to a ferret knowledgeable vet in the area.  My daughter
has a good glider vet there, so I am hoping he knows ferrets too.  Anyone
one around the Medford area that would like to swap ferret stories?  I
won't know any one there, but my daughter.  I am also offering my cages
for sale.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and they are 2 large cages with 6
drawers underneath for storage.  I am asking $250.  (Can) for them.  These
are not home made cages and are wonderful, but I don't need such large
cages now that I only have four ferrets in them.  They cages join so they
make one big house.  If you are interested in them, please e-mail me and
I will be glad to send pictures.  You will have to be able to pick them
up, they cannot be shipped.

Pat
and my little band of Merry Makers
Dweezil:(don't forget to pack the soup Mom)
Dixie:(Dweez, you will have to show me the new home, I can't see you know)
Katie:(O.K. everybody line up and let's get organised)
Kizzy:(boys, stay close, I'm scared)
William:(I've never moved before, but I'll take care of you Kizzy, I ain't
scared of nuthin')
Moxie:(Oh goody, goody road trip, I can hardly wait, come on Mom, let's
go, let's go!!...what's a road trip?)