From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:25:43 -0700
"With A Little Help From My Friends".....never has it been said with
such cute little ferrets as this!

I only have these shirts left, and it's a first come, order and pay,
that will get their choice of size and style:

Tank Tops: 1 - Small, 1 - Medium

Regular T-Shirts: 1 - Small, 2 - Large, 4 - Xtra Large

Go here an click on the style of shirt you want to view from the menu
on the right, and just follow the directions to place your order,
please don't order a size I don't have listed above:

www.rockysraffles.com

I have them boxed and ready to be sent out USPS priority as soon as
payment is received. Thank you!

Get em while they last, cuz once they are gone.....they are gone, this
print design will be retired.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs