From:
marie fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:42:20 -0800
Hi Everyone

My condolances to all who have lost their beloved fuzzie or have ill
fuzzies.  I know the worry and heartbreak you are going throug.  My
prayers are with you all.

I have two problems that I am hoping someone may have and idea on.

1) we have a stream in our back yard, and the field mice have moved into
the house I have been using sticky bait traps to catch them but the mice
are getting smart and now seem to be able to get around them/ across them
leaving only alittle fur behind.

At night they get into the cages and eat the food, Has anyone got any
ideas how to get rid of them in a way that will not harm my babies

sure hope some one can Helllllllllllllppppppppp me with this problem

2) Scamp is 4 months old, and i have had him for 2 1/2 months, He has had
very soft poop ever since the day we got him, At first i thought it was
because he was being fed what ever was on sale, then when i got him, i
slowly introduced him to the food my other ferrets eat,and i thought that
might be the problem, but he still has very soft mushy poop, when he had
his second shot last mont the vet said he was in great shape, but i still
do not like the soft poop, does anyone have any ideas as to whatt could
possibly cause this??????????

3) Ferret mom being neglected!  Since I brought little cleo home on Jan 1
and scamp and her have decide on Jan 4 that they liked each other and
were sharing a cage together, scamp would rather play with her instead of
mommy

I am so glad that they are getting along so well, guess mom is just going
through the growing pains of not being #1 in his life anymore

Hope all goes well for CJ, wish i could help, but my friend Lynne and i
are just bearly making it here, we were able to find good homes for four
wonderful fuzzies in Dec, So Lynne is back to just her 6, and i have my
7, that is until the next call comes intofor us to rescue another little
fuzzie, then the earch starts again.  Oh well that is how it goes, we
will always be here for them,

Thanks for any help you may or may not be able to give me.

Have a great day and huggs and kisses to all the fuzzies,
marie

GOD BLESS

MARIE