From:
Pat Bâby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:40:30 -0700
I am fairly new to the FML and would like to say Hi!  I work with F.I.R.S.T.
(ferret information rescue shelter and trust) in Vancouver B.C. Canada.  We
always have several ferrets for adoption.  Right now we seem to have an over
abundance of females that have been brought up alone.  These special ladies
need to go to homes with no other ferrets, or someone with lots of time for
separate play times.  We also have a few pairs that should not be split up.
If you are in the Vancouver area and need to add to your little troup of
fuzzies please e-mail me.

.            Pat             .
.   and the Wrecking Crew    .
.Ziggy, Scooter, Pepsi, Max, .