From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:51:38 -0500
Good Morning FML:
Shelters - It's with a heavy heart that I have to put a cut off date to
submit your babies for the Giving Tree ;-(  I must do this so the Santa's
can have enough time to pick a ferret, buy the gifts and mail them out
in time for Christmas.  The date is December 15th.  This will be the last
day I put up the ferrets on the tree.

I wish the shelters and their babies a Very Merry Christmas and hope your
babies get what they wanted.

As far as the Secret Santa's goes - I'm so honored to have been able to
work with you all.  Even though I didn't contact most of you - It was a
special thrill to put up the stocking's as the Giving Tree grew.  Such
an overwhelming Love for these ferrets showed, and I thank you all!

        Something NEW!!!

I decided ( to make it easier) to pick a ferret.  I put a red line
through the links to the Tree's that are all ready full of stockings.
They still work - but it makes it easier to see which pages are filled.

I also added another page (18) which went up Last night .  So far 30
babies are awaiting a Santa

I would also like to thank Peggy (who Helped Kristine throughout the
last few years), Helping me with the Snowflakes on the Tree's

Thank All of You That Have Particapated
and May You All Have a
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

Kris Mewton